- The NAL-JSC Chapter Membership directory is only shared with
- The NAL Board of Directors.
- Committee chairs where it is needed to do the job.
- The NAL-JSC Membership directory is not shared
- With other organizations.
- With the NAL-JSC membership.
- A Lifetime Membership exempts the member from annual dues for life.
- A member may include a donation with a Lifetime Membership (same as new member or annual renewal).
- The NAL-JSC will inform JSC Security of the lifetime member’s status annually to allow the member to obtain a JSC Alumni Badge.
- It is the responsibility of the member to obtain a new badge annually from JSC Security.
- The Treasurer will maintain a record of
- Donations to NAL-JSC with the amount and the designated purpose.
- NAL-JSC contributions to organizations approved by the NAL Board of Directors.
- The Treasurer’s report will include the
- Current value of Donations received.
- Planned disbursement of fund for approved contributions.
- Actual disbursement of funds for approved contributions.
No activity will be jointly sponsored by NAL-JSC and another organization without the approval of the NAL-JSC Board.
- NAL-JSC will inform the membership of NAL-JSC sponsored programs and events.
- For a program speaker who is a NAL Member, book sales and/or signing will be allowed.
- For a program speaker who is not a NAL Member, book sales and/or signing must be approved by the NAL-JSC President.
- NAL-JSC may inform the membership of events that are consistent with the NAL-JSC charter and bylaws.
- Fundraisers for Apollo MCC restoration, Astronaut Scholarship foundation, etc.
- JSC Commemorative events, Knowledge Capture, etc.
- NAL-JSC will not publicize events that are not consistent with the NAL-JSC charter and bylaws, such as,
- Book sales and/or signings.